The rather unusual interior of St. Andrew's Church, Penrith.
"The tower dates from the 12th and 13th centuries,the top stage being either added or rebuilt in the 15th century. The rest of the church, together with the west doorway, was rebuilt in 1721–72, when the diagonal buttresses were added to the tower. The 18th-century rebuilding was almost certainly designed by William Etty of York.
Inside the church are galleries on the north, west, and south sides. These are carried on Tuscan columns, which rise to the ceiling as wooden quasi-Tuscan columns." (Wikipedia)
|exposure mode||shutter priority|